The cost to enroll for the full course is $30. You will improve your general English writing and listening communication as well as exam techniques, vocabulary, grammar and skills relevant to the First.
What to expect:
- Expand vocabulary areas suitable for general topics & for the specific exam
- Work on grammatical accuracy
- Practise past exam papers: reading, writing & listening
- Marked Written Task
This course is designed to improve students' conversation skills in a scientific- or engineering-oriented setting. Grammar, writing styles and speaking skills specific to students' scientific and engineering areas of interest will be the focus of this course and will be accomplished through discussions of various authentic technical-based texts.
Travel and Tourism LearnNet
Land Management is a tough thing to get right. In many cases, you need to find compromises between the parties involved, and work hard on ensuring everybody feels part of the process. In this unit, each student gets a piece of land to role play in a number of micro-nations. Each week, students will face new challenges as they are presented, all the time trying to use their land to the best of their abilities while also protecting the environment as a whole.
We all need water! Let's look at things we are doing well and not so well in managing this precious resource.
Facilitators: [names go here]
This workshop will help you enhance skills needed to confidently and effectively facilitate online learning. You will:
- experience being in the online learners’ shoes;
- think about, practice and develop your online facilitation skills with other new and experienced online facilitators; and
- deepen your learning as you synthesize your observations, reading and online activities in your journal.
How to use Technologies in my course?
Best practices of using the various technologies around and implementing them into your Moodle course.
Multimedia, Flash, Java, Video, Animation...
Skip course categories